Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Library Cop Sexually Assaulted: Let's review the Video

How could you do that?
Prince Harry must have been in town.

>This just in from Fox news<

The aunties told me Harry T. wanted to shoot back, but they told him to keep his head down. Yet more "inside information." I was not there. Washington or Puerto Rico. RICO Act? I'm allowed to write to DEA--again.  

Oh, I get it.
It's the Wally & Jeannie revolution,
which begins on May thirty-one
after O~bam~a sits at home and reads National Geographic.

At the mafia pool hall, where Rachel is sending faxes, I hear...

Oscar died.

When I commented to Max that people tend to die in their 90's, he said,

"Yeah, they're acting like a bunch of babies."
(Average age about 80, and John Kennedy used Ken-Ken's personal computer, #8).
We're not talking about JODY.
Not today.
I do wonder where his mom was when I said,
"He's a little young to be your grandson."
I'm talking about "Ed the Jew!"
Not that Ed!

Man, it is complicated, isn't it?
Could y'all hurry on my new Typhoon?
Thanks.


bh
5

No comments:

Post a Comment