Friday, June 29, 2018

Not My Problem

People are afraid?
Why?
Howard only did a bit of contract work.


>Don’t Print This Out Or Share With Feds<

June 29, 2018

Dear Sgt. Bottini:

The latest shooting/killing of five people your president won’t comment on has a “twist.” The NAME of the county in Maryland is the same as the NAME of a street in my old way too lively DeMun neighborhood in Clayton. Nothing to do with anything? My old boss lived on that street,. ARUNDEL. He was kind of mysterious, and I could not find him 2014-2015. That name is TONY CUNEO. Coincidence? Are you sure of that with people so unhappy with Mr. Trump?

No lawyer, no talking has been my policy for a couple of years.
It is not changing, because all are allowed to access the internet.



William C. Hughes, MSW, QMHP

No comments:

Post a Comment