Monday, November 11, 2013

Mafia, Mafia, Mafia - Brit/Irish Maternal Great-Grandparents: You too?

Who is assigned to my briefing?



Brennan, or...


Borg?


Happy? In a word, "No."

I'm a Podiatrist's & Dermatologist's job security plan in one man, so I thought I'd sign-up for NergroCare. What did I see? THIS PRESIDENT HAS GOT TO GO!!! 

"NEW Weekend Alert: The Health Insurance Marketplace online application isn't available from approximately 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. EST daily while we make improvements. In addition, between Saturday evening, November 9 and early morning on Tuesday, November 12, there will be times when you can fill out your application, but you will need to return and log in Tuesday afternoon to review and submit it. The rest of the site and the Marketplace call center remain available during these hours."

Bye! See 'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment