Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Not So Subtle Clues From 23rd St.

I'm allowed to invite people to my purple prison cell and preview World War III.
The Russians had a space shuttle, and I did not know this?
Until April 27, 2013?
BANG-BANG


News Fact: "Their son Freddie and his wife Gracie lived with them, and they operated the family farm. Hughes was able to land the plane in the cornfield, got out and sought the use of a telephone to get help..."

23rd St. Clue: "Put it in the cornfield, Bill."


News Fact: "Betty Waller recalls hearing that Grandpa Homer brought the man in for dinner and that he ate butter beans and rice or whatever was the fare of the day. Bessie always had a table full of good country cooking for whoever was working or visiting on any given day."

23rd St. Clue: "Guess who's coming to dinner!"
#5 Forest Home Ct. Clue: Nobody liked butter beans except Charles E. Hughes.

News Fact: "They overheard the man call Savannah seeking a mechanic to come, bring the parts and get the plane in flying condition. The Helmey family heard Howard Hughes tell the mechanic, when he made the phone call from their dining room, that his name was Howard Hughes...At that time, the name Howard Hughes was not familiar, and they had no idea he was famous or would become so."

Not Psychic St. Louis Bread Co. Clue: Someone I did not know previously said, "Mister Hughes, you are going to be rich and famous." The name? Savannah. Where did she go? It's not called the "Overt Service," kids. The "cosmic" element? My reporter character in HughesScreenplay#8 is named SAVANNAH. I thought the role would be good for Paris Hilton. Will you be jealous when her agent takes my call? Why? And, where is that f--king AT&T telephone man?   


^Where did she go, coppers? News source later, if I survive my errand to the FAMILY DOLLAR.
^Don't ask what I'm buying, please. As both grandma's said, "Curiosity killed the cat."
^ Another plane crash I did not know of? Where's my gun permit? The new name? Bill Smith.  

No comments:

Post a Comment