Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"You've got paper postal junk mail, Hughes"

The Clash had it right with that stay or go business. Best deal if I stick around? My competitor has that thar in~ternet on my satellite for $19.99. As the bro-in-law says, "Better read the fine print." I did. Got a cheap car for sale?

To my lousy company and a brief round of Q&A:

Q: How do you know the Charter Communications computer has received your payment?
A: The Bosnian man has driven away with your/their modem.

Cop says?
"You did not pay your bill in full."

Lawyer says?
"I cannot help you."

Charter says?
"You must pay another installation fee."

WB made a decent movie?
I saw the trailer. 
Morgan Freeman character says,
"It's not a revolution, it's an abomination."
As they say in 'T.O.' CA, "You talkin' to me?"

I could have written that, Jewboy.
"HATE SPEECH" or a disconnect over lack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Oh, the drama--when I call Twitter-Tweet-Tweet, now that I have a goddamn TELEPHONE. "What is that?," the DroidFace may well ask. 


Meantime, it's not the Secret Service.  
Big clue?
14 tractor-trailer trucks on my street and...
"It says here you ordered some scaffolding and shit."


'HUGHESNAK THE MAGNIFICENT' CAN SEE THE TEAMSTER JACKET. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment