Saturday, August 2, 2014

ATR = Always Time Related [your treason & terrorism]

Fix all the glitches? I'd like to fly it, fuck the pooch, and die. Where are the Golf sub nukes, Obama?


The French built it? You can fly it, not me.


Dave Cameron has ordered-up hundreds more? I'm related to Di? Oh, those British encyclopedias! No electrons move, except when the "creatures" take the image off copy machines. Mr. Xerox invented them. They are legal! Spying privately is not!!

It floats like a feather and just hangs there upside-down. How does a mere retired social worker in Missouri know how it works? Why did 'they' not let me fly? I'd get a planeload of Hollywood people and ask, "Are the fuckers all belted-in?" And, there goes your glass of wine big-shot, as the ceiling becomes the airplane's floor. Lawsuit yet?


INTERCOM HUGHES
Hey, don't get all pissy! I was just fucking with ya'. You pissed in your nice clothes? I'm sorry to hear about that.


What does this one do? It sucks down your tax dollars and emits political hot air. When did I say it? 2001? 2002? "Not another F-111!" It's hard being Howard's son, you stupid soon to be dead prick. Today, big burr-head. Trial? Even a Missouri jury would get tired of Dominoes at Circuit Court expense, and I WALK.





Virgo? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment