Wednesday, October 3, 2018

State Department oig Layoffs

Moving to Germany?
Female immigrants will be accepted from USA, I hear.


10-03-2018

I am very much related to Howard Hughes and once again sick of California after just three weeks. I spent the day yesterday reminiscing about an odd family combination, that being the near death of Charles E. Hughes and the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. I realized that after writing to President Trump and the State Department Inspector  General, I am likely to be ignored as usual.

Therefore, since I distrust Russians and receive occasional e-mail from wealthy Chinese investors, I will here post what I saw and heard at my maternal grandmothers house with the family in a tumult like I had ever seen. Why? Both of my parents had been hospitalized and one was near death. 

September, 1966
If Charles Hughes had died, it would not have been over a lack of cab fare. In what I would in any venue sarcastically call a “Special Session” over at grandma’s house, I was taken there with no cousins present and no sous chef duties. This confused an 11 year-old version of me. The fog cleared because my irate uncle worked at the State Department and so did Thomas Hughes. Both of their last names are on my birth record, but my detractors and deniers are so nuts they may say, “Doesn’t mean a thing.” On the contrary, because every nation on earth is not going to come forward and approach a drooling moron or  Bipolar case baying at moon.

With only my grandmother and the two discussants in the house besides me, here is your verbatim from the IRN at the 1966 Department of State:

“Charlie, have a seat.”
I am then scolded with:
“Turn that TV down!”
This was to hear the brief Gulf of Tonkin truth, as follows:

“Charlie, we looked into it with a fine toothed comb, and…it didn’t happen.
“They think it did.”
“This is a fairy tale. This is pure fiction. It’s a bunch of malarkey.”
“They think it’s true.”
“There wasn’t a shot fired. They weren’t even close. What am I to do with these people?”
“I don’t know. My people seem to believe it, and won’t change their minds.”
“Fuck that, I put a lot of work into this. What can you do for me?”
“I will spread the word.”

Bill Hughes

NEXT: Thanksgiving Dinner finds the whole family complaining about the Gulf of  Tonkin incident by name and this near orphaned Hughes was asked one question on Charlie’s mortality. Then, men who keep their hats on indoors started shouting, “Get back! Billy’s fine!” Mike Pompeo would do well to wonder who was getting “paranoid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment