Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Brain Damaged

"While there is no proof that radiation causes cancer, we do know that radiation is not good for you. The use of cell phones has long been led to debate about whether they may increase a person's risk for brain cancer. Current research shows conflicting results. Regardless, it is probably a good idea to limit cell phone use as much as possible or at least use a hands-free headset to reduce your exposure to radiation." 

10.23.2018


Mr. Miller –

What a great chat! I now will again miss the long chain e-mail messages psychiatrists and social workers would send to each other at Metropolitan Psychiatric Center in St. Louis back when my missing white Nissan 240SX was parked next to Dr. McCoy’s white 300SX. When Dr. Beiri retired and I was promoted, the microwave oven was malfunctioning for our pot luck luncheon as an early clue in the first ru-rigged election year of 2000.

Two points, to keep it brief:

The technology has been “weaponized.”
I don’t think they allow this in the EU.

I sure am from Ireland and England and would like to USA.exit.fast.com.
Why?
Enough is enough on the torture dished out by misapplication of material we covered. Whoever they are, they just will not stop, because after we spoke it felt like something had torn in my knee. I have nearly been crippled by this crap, have been poisoned many times, and it is not being addressed by lawful authorities. Instead, in a cult-like manner, people prefer to record pop songs about it and speak in covert code. I do not do this, and unless you have a Constitutional Convention the Catholic nuns in grade school warned me of, there is not much to be done about it.

The founders of the USA could not possibly have foreseen private sector weapons in space and the ground effect brain-altering energy you know is REAL. This planet was completely mapped to the millimeter by the time I went off to college in 1973. The military has birds in space that can see through clouds and down into the earth to find everything from terrorists hiding in caves to more goddamn OIL. What ever happened to Jimmy Carter’s oil shortage? I would love to see a figure on how many billions of barrels were pumped since I ran out of gas on the open road in 1978. My girlfriend and future spouse was really pissed, and I know I said, “I should have gotten gas at the Shell in Columbia” [Missouri]. I dipped the big stick for a company-owned Shell station during college, and will never forgive this nation for electing presidents who had professors try and interest me in U.S.A.I.D. and C.I.A., but not tell me a damn thing about Thomas L. Hughes at the State Department. I saw my late dad with Harold Hughes and Howard Hughes, so why not jack some brain cells and make everyone disbelieve me? This is what they are doing, and what is that going to do to the legal system someday? ANARCHY is what it is called, and a college pal passed that clue--also in1978!

Communism is too complicated; fascism tends to be exposed and eventually fought. The “Brain Fog” people know this and sow confusion every day, which is why I am not a total Trump hater like most “leftists.” He knows what it is, and has no intention of crafting a remedy over the eight years fair-haired liberals will be stuck with him and the likes of John Bolton. Just between you and me, I don’t think any civilian can launch a nuclear attack these days, and given the Soldier Boy likes his retirement income, we may have no real nuclear worries after all.

Have nice day,

Bill       

10.18.2018

Ms. Rees:

Please read what I wrote to a scientist below and don’t write back if you are too busy. I explained to him in a voice mail that whoever is running this type of technology can alter the brain of an advocate or dissenter such that they make no progress. It is the ultimate weapon if you cannot organize effectively, or alternatively people are in a frenzy due to a skull full of EM radiation.

Thus, my two slogans have long been:

“All’s that matters is face-to-face,” and
“The buck and the bullet still work.”

Like a B movie plot, please advise your associates that youthful skeptics out here near LA blame this on “The Illuminati,” when as Howard Hughes’ relative I look to folks like RAYTHEON and GENERAL DYNAMICS to assess blame. This may have all started in Culver City, California and one old Hughes Aircraft engineer admitted to me how far the company was ahead of the rest in the 1960’s and 1970’s. Bad guys will indeed murder people too well-informed, so please bear that in mind as I am continually said to be “nuts” or “crazy” from the mouths of people who use too many drugs and did not complete high school.

Bill


I hope you heard the voice mail I left for you last night. I just saw your impressive body of publications and I am trying to learn more about a number of scientific concepts my late father Charles abhorred. The reason is not just my name and all of the fuss over a  near certain match Hughes oil wealth that has been misused, the other factor is my having been tormented by some of the technologies you have studied, now in the news mainly because of diplomats. The irony of this is I’ve discovered two and maybe more of my relatives worked for the Department of State.

To save time, since you are no doubt a busy man, I will just list a few suspect technological phenomena, I hope for further discussion.

GRAVITY EFFECTS
>In my haunted Clayton Missouri apartment appropriately numbered “911,” dishes hopped out of the dish drainer and broke, a crucifix fell off the wall and broke, and I had a small tornado in my office.
>How about artificially induced heart arrhythmias? This could readily kill a person over 60, and thank God I’ve not been attacked with this lately having just turned 63. In around 2005 or so I wore a monitor for three days and it recorded only one event, probably just due to stress from the other garbage going on around me. I had an active Army officer landlord next door and an Air Force tenant on the other side. Mighty curious they were!

MICROWAVES
>No voices or sounds are heard with me like the diplomats, but some evil types have repeatedly hit my optic nerve and I am not suffering from schizophrenia. In fact, as a mental health professional I worked with one of the leading researchers on that illness who is now at Northwestern University.
>Physical pain I believe is being generated remotely to the point where you cannot tell a genuine medical problem from external intentional attacks. My theory has been that if it barks like a chronic problem but resolves quickly it was not “real.” I have had dozens of such ailments since 2013.

DIRECTED ENERGY
>I have had my skin cut repeatedly by remote devices.
>Someone has marketed a dangerous “heart vibrator” which looks like a smart phone but could cause a heart attack.

I could share much more with some media exposure, please.

My joke has long been, “Everything you see on the original Star Trek show they’ve already got.” Why so “secret” when many are affected?

Thanks,
William Hughes





No comments:

Post a Comment