Thursday, December 20, 2018

61 in Webster Groves


What time is it in Tel Aviv?
 
12/19/2018

Dear Overland Police:

Your outgoing prosecutor is seemingly going to ignore dozens of e-mail messages from me explaining the workings of drug traffic in the Village of Marlborough where rent-a-cops from the Saint Louis County Police Department only come if called. Why would bogus “Secret Service” agents present a team leader to me in 2002 with the same name as Bob? The spelling? One is “McCulloch” and the federal faker was a “McCullough.”

What does this have to do with me being killed at Page & Ashby?

I suddenly think all persons seen by me too often are connected with the latest Hughes “scoop.” This has not been as ignored as some may think. I call it a “Thrill Kill Cult,” and they are more than happy to kill cops. We can theorize, conjecture, and weave “conspiracy theories” all day, but that is not what I do.

Remember the name BLAKE SNYDER? Do you recall any shot and killed Webster Groves cops? The Webster cops were not murdered because I caught the people ready to shoot them. You want this type of unarmed, no cell phone handy “work?” After I had repeatedly noticed these punks paralleling cops, following cops, watching them patrol over by the Hot Shots bar in Webster, and pretending to deliver pizza when they were not, I became suspicious.

The “suspects” started parking on the MIKEN TECHNOLOGIES lot when they knew I had to pay my weekly ransom to the dirty as hell Indian family that runs the Wayside Motel. The windows of their nutty vehicle were darkened, of course, so the first time I let it go. On the next occasion they got what I call the “T.O. Point,” meaning I pointed at the vehicle and yelled, “You fuckers are not killing any cops!” There were a few tense moments where I was waiting for the Hollywood muzzle flash, but they thankfully drove away. It was the last I saw of this rusted, camouflage paint scheme vehicle.

My best friend John Rayman has kindly stored my property that includes a notebook with their license plate number, so I hope he does not mind I am serving God, multi-racial man, and Yale on Page Avenue in a building built when a Paul S. Kaiser was “Territorial Commander” of the Salvation Army. Henry Kaiser was one of Howard R. Hughes Jr.’s rare public supporters, so if I am supposedly not related, maybe a St. Louis Metro Area police chief wants to cough up the money to disprove it with DNA evidence before you are coughing up blood from being shot by terrorists who are either in this building or lurking around wondering, “What’s up?”

Staff members appear to be supporting the clandestine actions of these pieces of shit? Maybe they don’t understand how Mr. Scoggin works for the county—like the police who maybe need to shut this Sal Army garbage down. Selling dope across the street? Not very creative; certainly not legal. How well I recall chatting with a Salvation Army Commander in his fancy uniform during the early 1990’s. The Harbor Light location closed shortly thereafter, and what was my allegation? “You are providing treatment with the relapse substance being sold down the block.” He heard me back when I worked for Great Rivers Mental Health Services, but I oddly cannot “prove” that today.

Submitted by,

William Hughes, MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment