Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Han Job

 


12-12-2018

 

Dear Ms. Handanovic:

 

I have nothing to say to you by text today because you are spreading lies about me that are dangerous to both of us. You have no common sense, and I am sick of your childish garbage. Grow up and get a job! Tell ___ to get job. This will make his corrupt P.O. happy. I happen to think going to Facebook too often should be classified as a mental disorder. I guess you did not read articles in psychiatric journals like me that predicted this in the 1990’s.

 

I’m sitting here at the library hoping Mr. Mike at FBI will come here to meet. If not, I guess I’m going in there next month when I have some fucking money. You cannot survive long in Jeff County without access to a vehicle. If you had any sense, you would ask your parents if I could stay there a few months. I might like your mom more than you, and I don’t think this would make your dad “jealous.”

 

I am deleting the photo of you and ___.

 

For the record, there was no conflict whatsoever at R_____’s car lot, nor was I “kicked out” of any slummy motel that needs a bulldozer after some rezoning by the county. If the Mafia-Trustee alliance were not so supportive of drugs and prostitution in Marlborough, this would have happened by now. The Chippewa? An eyesore where I believe you were selling drugs. Lies about me won’t erase that.

 

I await Mike or a way to get to 2222 Market.

 

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment