Thursday, April 25, 2013

"No comment. See 'ya!"

Harry Spencer in here again? He left in peace.

###

04.24.2013
 
Dear Governor Brown:

Tired I am of being accused of crimes I did not commit and living on the streets. Let us face some FACTS:
1. I'll take half of Safeway. Thanks.
2. Half of Starbucks. Thanks.
3. All of Staples. Thanks.
4. All of Target. Thanks.
5. T.O. Transit/MV Transportation? Depends on the jury.
6. CRPD? All mine.

Your citizens appear to this mental health pro to be ill in a very new way, and excuse me for determining how and why they often ask where a missing item or person has gone. As the beyond any question heir to all Hughes capital, I am indeed allowed to tell somebody someday that I'm reasonably sure I saw one of the Boston bombing suspects here in Thousand Oaks, but then again, reporting a supposedly "missing" guy to the LAPD and notifying the FBI of a Top Ten Wanted man sighting did not interest them. I must be "mentally ill" as I await a return phone call from the physician who will come to court as a witness and say he never saw any symptoms, hence no illness. I will also produce witnesses who said, in 1989, that I was not sick and did not need to be there, the "there" being a mental health facility where I was the Monitor, an Intern and EMPLOYEE. They opened the door and invited me to leave? The good guy (me) was almost killed by a nutty psychiatrist's injection? This is why someone who knows me at St. Louis Magazine,and knows that I know how to write professionally said I should get to work on my autobiography. Homeless in a VC ditch? Court-bound documents rained on? Go to hell, all of you, in your vile, despicable state.

Anybody mentally ill in your family, Governor?

I await a resignation from the President of the United States over the never-ending, not very "clandestine" homeland torture program that finds me planning to take all of my capital and my person to the European Union to start anew. No one related to Howard Jr. besides me will receive so much as a thin dime. And, the people bilking my estate at present will be cut off. The jury is going to see it my way and appoint me Executor, Governor.

Good bye,
Bill Hughes, V
 
p.s. By the way, a reliable informant told me last evening a prisoner was murdered at the Todd Road Jail in the occultist's paradise, Ventura County, California. Don't bother trying to implicate me, as I'll be taking this in my bushel headed to "The Feds." EAGLETON FEDERAL COURTHOUSE, SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI.
Got train fare?

No comments:

Post a Comment