Monday, May 6, 2013

REO, KSHE, 88Nine in Milwaukee, and Jerry Brown "Just doesn't get it"

The sun\son is out, and it's just another day out in kook & robo infested California. Now Hughes knows why Steve Scorfina has so many Face Book pals. Excuse me, I thought it was Pavlog's Dog (ABC}, but in fact it's Epic (CBS), as "we" see above. Y'all in from St. Louis? No? This is my new .357, and you may want to step back a few feet before I...


IllumiNaziDotCommies, why not mess with my message to the legendary (in his own mind) J C Corcoran by not having a Capcha "secret code" box visible. [Who does that crap? Lawsuit!!!] Next, Borg retards simply cannot permit me hearing Milwaukee, so how about a jacked Wi_Fi stream? Of course! Also, be sure to quack about bananas, buses, and "the next one." ABDUCTION & MURDER? Not okay. J.C., can I fire the president? Here's his message:

11:12 AM 5/6/2013

You've been fired, I've been fired. How about some HELP on firing the president. John Ulett is my Face Book friend. This is nice, but I need some MONEY. 10 screenplays? 3 book manuscripts? An hour from Hollywood? Nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment