Friday, May 31, 2013

Death With Dignity

Quick, soldier! What St. Louis funeral home had that slogan? Not the one owned by a crazy guy I know personally. Ready? "Bill, people are not dying much, not much, and last year we considered closing the place, so..." Then, I'll get all AFL-CIO Democrat and say, "GIMMIE MONEY, dude, right now, or I'll..." As for the funeral home where I said, "What is going on here? It's my family and everybody showed up? What could this mean?" How many years later? Sixteen (16)? "Mr. Raytheon, I'd like my missiles back."

FROM THE HE'S GRANDIOSE DEPT.
Inauguration Day notes:
--Say thanks
--Have them say that prayer the CalTrans Man suggested
--Say, "Let's get to work!"

~~They'll be stunned. i.e.  
"What? We came all the way from Spokane for this? No parade? No lengthy harangue? Maybe the f^cker isn't bipolar."

THE BIG PUBLIC SERVANT SPEECH:
"You will not be quitting my Supreme Court for a better job! Think about it. No more of this. If you are breathing and ambulatory, you will stay on my court. Congress, I'll raid and close think-tanks unless you stay awhile. Senator, there are few jobs where you can drink and talk all night with that kind of security. I'd welcome a filibuster, so I can walk over at 2 a.m. and begin cursing you all out. And, what will your august chamber do about it?"

*Photo Note: Emerson quit? Why? Is she single? I sure do know the Cape area well.

No comments:

Post a Comment