Sunday, September 15, 2013

W-A-R---Questions?

I have "ESP," Mr. CA Kook?
Not much.

WEST COAST, USA = China

SOUTHWEST USA = Mexico
LOUISIANA PURCHASE, USA = France
NORTHERN GRAIN BELT, USA = Russia
MY 13 COLONIES? = Big fight over Pennsylvania and New York. Cuba gets Florida? As they said at Castro's Cigar Shop in 2008 Concord, "Anything can happen."
[Don't mess with William IV's grave outside you-know-where]
Hints?
-The tall man in that black topcoat.
-Boobs, boobs, boobs.
-Almost ran me off the road. Where? I remember.
-Shooting stars, NASA?

Shhhhh!

No! Why not go to you-know-where and look at the Princess apt.
The Russia House.
My old house.
His daughter died?
Probably not.
That pronunCIAtion?
"I'm just a bureecrat." 

Walking to work with a circle of janitors around me?
Odd.
Cuban Boat People broke down the door?
Odd. 
The SEMO gal was spying?
I thought they just looked alike.
"Tracy" was across the street?
Klaus took all day to decide on his t-shirt?
Ralph was a "law student?" You mean new D.O.J. attorney? We talked it over. 
The cops shined lights in my window?

The bank President would walk up and chat, e.g. 
"Hughes, our bank is going broke."
Odd I DID NOT "GET IT" SOONER. Too sane, fool!
The boss departed with what line every evening?
"Are we having fun yet?"

I said to myself crossing the street in many degrees below zero...
"That's not Caroline Kennedy in there."
It was?
The 1980 sign out front did not say "CARTER."

I knock on the door at midnight?
Always and forever, they'd have...
Call[ed] the cops," and.....?

"Gayle, I'm in jail for trying to talk to Caroline Kennedy. It's a long story. Can you come up here and get me? The Fiat won't start? You could walk. No? What the fuck? I'm aware it's cold out. Gayle, I am in jail. Yes, jail. Hello?"
<DIAL TONE SOUND>

No comments:

Post a Comment