Monday, September 23, 2013

When in Wilhelm I Mode...

No wonder few dare to write back, save the usual "Homeland" terrorists.

May I use the public telephone?
The suckful AT&T Spi-Fi when paying for my coffee, not hiding in a Westlake alley behind 2755 Starbucks.
Still "CLEAR" on the "Great Cop Computer in the Sky," or did Clayton, MO make up more bullcrap out of thin air? I had no Occupancy Permit." The city clerk must have "lost" it to facilitate my murder that did not happen. How many times?
FUTURE U.S. STARS:
-Andrea 1.0 (2N)
-Sunbather (1N)
-Sarah (1N)
-"Dave the Cop" (1S)
-Angela (1S)

*No 911 St. Rita stories for free, children. You gotta pay!
The "Drop-Down Tab?"
~~Andrea Moves Out
~~Dave on Drug Policy
~~Angela and the Utility Guys
~~Angela's Boyfriend's big gun
~~Sunbather and Tornado Sirens
--and more!--
  
NAUGHTY & NICE LIST--Not tonight spies!
Gotta write the soldiers an e-mail that might also go to:
--My oil company.
--The LA Fire Department.
--The so lame and corrupt it's unbelieveable Los Angeles Times
--My "5 wave" buddy at the local National Broadcasting Company (NBC) affiliate. I got the bad news about a merger with those creeps at Universal today from an NBC "Stephanie." Do they get all of the not very "inside" jokes? I have no time to explain, kids.
Could the Compulsive Masturbation Man sleep elsewhere?
How about your place, sugar?
_____
The #10  Downing Street mailbox had better work, goo~gle. Why, CA kook?
Typhoon sighting + English gal at Chevron =
As we said in North Saint Louis County during Watergate 1.0, "Figure it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment