Thursday, December 21, 2017

Spelled the usual way?

Can I get a Saville Row suit? Not today!



03-07-2016

Ken  

Kosciusko, Mississippi is where a “Charles E. Hughes” once flourished as a bootlegger. He was NOT my grandfather. Both my alleged dad and grandfather had the same name. Ditto with mom and grandmother, so of course they wanted to name me “Charles.” No, that’s my middle name. Why did the family battle for a solid week about my NAME?

I’d be happy to explain to Serina Beauparlant if I could find her. Meanwhile, I’d sure like to buy Michelle Sordi a cup of coffee at a Starbucks I nicknamed “Starbucks of the Stars.” If anybody famous comes in, Michelle will recognize them, I won’t. Why not? I’ve been made homeless in Ventura County, and tortured brutally, but fortunately, all of my screenplays and book manuscripts made it out of California on external computer drives.

As for the HANNAH MONTANA CR-R’s with my intellectual property on them, as far as I can tell, the Sheriff seized them, I got them returned, Lutheran agency stored them, they then gave them to one of my two alleged sisters, and she won’t return my phone calls. I think she needs some prison time over that.
Maybe Ms. Cyrus will stop by to tell us what she’s been up to lately. This time, I will talk to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment