Friday, December 29, 2017

10/12/2015

Hey Corky, what year is it?



Dear Mr. Beck –

Astounding news! My computer still works, and the Post’s Bill McClellan must think I’m not posting from 63111. I think Christina Aguilera could figure out what to do with the “other frequency” down there after I get some big bucks and put Ashley in charge of 105, and Ms. Elwell at the helm of the same old Kansas & Styx song, but not in the same shift at Fenton forklift factories.

Let’s have NBC SNL “deep thoughts” about how a jet plunged into the ocean, near where I’d later waste a lot of time, but the First Officer is now a robust 72 years young. How can that be? Did you see Christina’s dented Nissan Sentra at the Sherman Oaks Whole Foods? No, you did not, and I am sworn to not disclose the color of her vehicle. My joke was, and is, “Why is she coming when I’m going?” Why does the security guard there have a big gun? You cannot mess with the TV star in line with Hughes, but you can hack the Hughes HP and steal all of his screenplays.

How about an airplane video? Captain Juan is real. My computer expert actually wants to play Captain Ted Thompson! I’m still “Bill” as First Officer Bill Tansky? Keep it quiet, so it never happens. I’m thinking less than $200,000, depending on what the VC fireman says. Deputies? I already know they want to get paid for gawking at a jet that is not there. This business of knowing every deputy from Malibu to Westlake Village could turn out to be a positive.

Later,

Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment