Saturday, March 10, 2018

It's Bad

It was the first air-conditioned mall in the USA.
We did not even lock our bikes, dude.


How Bad is It? 03/02/18  Written 3:46 p.m.

It’s so bad, Trump’s spouse is dressing like a widow. It’s so bad, I have not much to say, even if you do want to HELP. g-mail used for the important mail, and outrage over pot story got a “Passport please” e-mail to McCaskill. We can skip the legal action for now.

Twitter is a mess. A****y’s wife is screening all mail, and does not know me from Adam. So what? T&&&& died? No, he is there 2 days a week. May I leave STL? May I leave USA? Getting back on aol to send mail. Carr can’t be serious, and even if he was…Greitens is in “trouble” now. Trump? Worst case; it’s like JFK all over again. Sexual stuff, inner-ring “mafia,” Russians on their ass, both right & left pissed, but economy supposedly good. It’s the same “stew” that got USSS & Mafia to take Jack’s head off.

Where is BOB BUSTER? He retired. Given many NutCases think I have a say on such crap, go e-mail P$$ R$$$$ and crack wise, because I won’t. Passport, please.

DRIVER-LAWYER
LAWYER-DRIVER

The library walked right into the presentation request, and all of HARA-Fullerton is too old—except L^^^^. L^^^^ want to attend, and get me out of here? That’s up to L^^^^. I’m due at Family Dollar to not get killed. N0 speech in #2 except “Call it out” because critter knows anyway. How did that get going? Y##### may care, might not, as that account precedes any more writing about CVS. Governor? Trump?

What’s up?

No comments:

Post a Comment