Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hughes Wants His Poster Returned


Timeline on Thousand Oaks Shooting

11/06/2018

9:44 a.m. – I called Mark Williams at the Goebel Community Adult Center. Your reporter has known Mark since 2009 when the facility was called the “Goebel Senior Adult Center” and the Recreational Leader was Andrea Koval. This was simply a “How are you doing?” call. Mark said, “Same old stuff here.”

1:37 p.m. – I called Los Roblas Medical Center attempting to contact a family member for roommate-landlady Laura Jean Gordon. In my professional opinion, she needs a Conservator. I was called back by “Tony,” the long-term boyfriend of her daughter Shannon. He expressed frustration about the “yelling and screaming.” Tony said he did not want his two daughters by Shannon exposed to it. I still hoped for a call from the daughter who I had come to know very causally in 2012. There was no call received, even after a fairly dire report on Ms. Gordon’s household was given .

2:16 p.m. – I called the Riverside County Behavioral Crisis line for advice on a situation where there is blatantly obvious dysfunction, yet I have been screamed at and threatened over matters as trivial as drops of coffee spilled on the floor or a single hair left in the bathtub. Not much to be done per the California Code, we agreed.  .

2:33 p.m. – I called Hemet City Hall for a building inspector by the name Gonzales because I had seen a vacant trailer home posted and shut down for code violations with his name on the posting. The phone malfunctioned trying to call him and I did not think the message saved properly. I then called and left a message at random that seemed to work. I received no callback.

11/07/2018

8:57 a.m. – I called my old news and information station in St. Louis, KMOX. I had been seeking another interview with their roving reporter Kevin Killeen. Kevin was not in, but their on-air talent at the time, Maria Keana disclosed his schedule, and I said I would call him then.

9:01 a.m. – I called KSDK in St. Louis regarding the Stratford Inn in story and spoke to newsman Colin Jefferies.

12:32 p.m. – I called the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office to verify my e-mail to Bob McCulloch’s Administrative Assistant Ed Magee had been received. I was told Mr. Magee was at a conference with the prosecutor. A friendly Brenda Buttice offered to forward it to them while away from the office. I sent the same e-mail to her later that afternoon.

3:40 p.m. – I had made something of an appointment with Steve Sapp at the Lutheran Community Care Center (LCCC) in Thousand Oaks which was to be a face-to-face meeting anytime between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Having discovered I would have to spend the night in a transit center to go there from Hemet, CA I decided to call him instead. I was given a rather disturbing 33 minute update on some world class clowns who we both know well. The “game” I observed 2009-2012 was to appear homeless with supportive families and trust funds lurking in the background, or start up a drug dealing enterprise with an SSI check that was not deserved. I asked about the director when I knew this agency in 2012 and was told Leslie Orth had relocated to Wyoming with her husband.

10:52 p.m. – I sensed something was wrong after my discussion with Mr. Sapp, though he is empathetic and highly skilled in dealing with drug abusers. As I often do I called the FBI number in Los Angeles, just to make sure I had correctly jotted it down a few days prior. This also puts the number on the android should I need to call.

11/08/2018

4:54 a.m. – I called a St. Lopez in Ventura County with my condolences on yet more gun violence, and my psychotic neighbors were then about to call the police on me. Lopez is with Internal Affairs, for the record. Why had I previously called them? At the funeral, I surely would not say, “Your people blew that one, Geoff,” but I would like to. Why? If anyone would consider “Street Counseling” for the addicted, Civil Commitment evaluations, assessing for inpatient danger, acute care ER duty, community mental health visits, volunteering for advocacy groups, preventing small riots on my college campus, interning when people wanted to fight in high school, refereeing fights on the school yard in grade school, and performing marital counseling for Charles & Margaret Hughes, this is what I do. I have done thousands of evaluations like the Ventura County deputies botched, with a 1000% batting average yet I sit here unemployed and disrespected. Got a small stipend to stay and attend the funeral?

8:50 a.m. – I called the FBI number in Los Angeles to hear the prompts.

8:53 a.m. – I called again and was assisted by 9241 and later 9183.

* I don’t  know the new AG personally, but Matt ought to consider an Active Shooter Info option where the call is answered faster than my 21 min :12 sec wait time.

No comments:

Post a Comment