Friday, January 4, 2019

Commies & "White Russians": Same Old MURDER

Hughes is not from Hungary, but a murdered buddy was.


FBI – Fax Text
Over 2 weeks and 6 days, I seemingly have no help coming from Pierre Hampton or Debra Clark. I am e-mailing a Sergeant who works with Saint Louis County Police Chief John Belmar to ask that they be told there must be an “Exit Plan” made quickly. If this does not take place, I will not meet with them. Is ignoring me play acting, ignorance, or to put me in danger? My brief meeting with a BJC Behavioral Health outreach worker set in motion a remembrance eye-opener in keeping with a pattern where I complain, the system changes, but I get no credit for the innovation.
BOTTOM LINE: If Hampton is being evasive to allow for my untimely death, he needs handcuffs now. Despite uncovering plots that would have led to dead police officers, and documenting tangible threats on more police, drug dealing, a telegraphed to me mass murder (12 dead), and the facts on Project Azorian, I don’t think the shelter management wants this fax sent.We have a race war/nuclear terror stalemate. Where did the three 800 kiloton nuclear warheads go? As my mail carrier who looked like a U.S. Senator’s daughter-in-law said, “I’m ready to go.” Are you?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment