Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dear Don

I took it myself back when I believed in your lies.
Who took the camera in your lawless, fascist state?


January 15, 2019

Mr. President:

What was yesterday? Charlie and Margaret Hughes’ wedding anniversary. Where are the photos in your lawless nation? I sent a fax to State that better lead to an on the record response, or I’m calling and asking Pompeo, Mike be fired. 12 years or so of torture for me under every legal definition? I’m your nation’s ENEMY now, buddy. Last night? Another threat from a black son of a bitch to steal the last of my property, and as for that gay little Negro using an aerosol can to excess, why call the cops when a GUN so favored in your nation could take care of that business. “I could not breathe and feared for my life.” DEAD. Where’s the gun, Don? John R. Hughes had one in Texas.

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment