Thursday, January 27, 2011

The CRPD Tidy Gangster Disappearing Gang

Another bellicose old timer? Hold on to your hats, as candidate Hughes dares to say, "Cut Social Security Retirement checks!" I'll beat you butt on the left. I'll beat your butt on the right. I'll line-up young vs. old, because how did the "Greatest Generation" expect to live to a verrrrry old age with a nice pension, Medicare, and private equities, while their grandsons sell crack for lack of a job?

I need some staff who are ready for the inevitable, "Gun! Gun! Get down! Everybody down!"

THE GOTTA JOKE THROUGH ADVERSITY, ENGLISH BLACK HUMOR JOKE:
"I've sure seen enough guns in my life, might as well shoot one at me" (As long as I get to run for president like a grown-up, not in the CRPD Park, because the Park Ranger from England only has a Walkie-Talkie).

BEST LINE FROM A SECRET SERVICE IMPOSTOR:
"You're from Missouri and never shot a gun? That's kinda weird."

Let's go to Iowa, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment