Friday, January 28, 2011

They Must Not Like Me

Let's start lying, girls. "He was not smashed-up against the president's limo in August of 1969."  Yes, I was. What was the "reward" for? Try a moon landing the month before. Dick was smiling directly at me. The real Secret Service was running--at me. I filmed the NBC coverage of the landing off our old RCA telly. Where's the film, .mafia?

What did an old guy say out front of the Goebel Senior Adult Center a bit over a year ago when the automatic door sensor out front did not work? "They must not like me." Obama, pull up the limo, and I'll bet you a cold beer the doors won't open. Don't ask me why; you are in charge of the intelligence community, not me.

Pamela Blum has accused me of rehearsing lines, and mine for the first black president of the U.S. would be, "Good morning, Mister President, just how rotten is this country?"

No comments:

Post a Comment