Saturday, January 29, 2011

When?

When is PAUL TURNER being placed under arrest?

My, now we are heally hacking, right Kaufman? My 1992 NISSAN 240 SX is out front of 911 St. Rita Avenue, Clayton, Missouri, usa per GOOGLE and Nick's little device? Who's driving it? Ask the criminals over at 5400 & 5300 Arsenal Street, where they cut up Margaret Hughes' brain. Nazis, not a good idea. What war are we still fighting? I thought it was WWII, then all of the Kaiser crap made me think WW I, and now, it's the UK v. USA all over again?

Could the Royal Navy pull up off San Diego and look all "mobby," as I like to say. Navies are to intimidate, as with the Mafia that won't leave me alone. Boys, as I often say, "Got satellites, got drones, got missiles," and we're not going to nukin', are we?

It's never up to me. I'm just "Admiral Willie" and William V.

Did I mention Cameron was fired some time ago?

Be scared, because I don't deal well with USA's not so secret torture tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment