Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Their Dismay, This Is William V


May I read The Economist? May I defecate indoors? The King is Orange, and the King is Catholic. Why is this a problem? Certainly, it is not a problem for me, William V. May I run for President of the United States, please? Apparently, this was illegally and violently opposed by some, so my new blog will be titled "COMMUNITY TORTURE USA," but I have not decided where to have it hosted. It would be novel and totally legal for me to acquire some on my own fortune or file a few hundred lawsuits to take yours, so I might "spluge" and rent my own server time/space. Don't believe me? I saw a photo of the "other" William, & Kate, shopping at Tesco, and that is what they will do when I kick thier butts out of the palace, with a generous alowance, of course.

The "Three Jobs Clue" @ Starbucks? Here they are, should I be elected president of the USA: 
1. President of the United States
2. Chief of State of the United Kingdom
3. Head of the Church of England

No problem! However for some, the problem is, I was:
a) Born in the USA;
b) Fired Cameron;
c) Have a bad attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment