Sunday, June 2, 2013

1749.5 (b) (2) Gimme my goddamn change!

(b) (1) Any gift certificate sold after January 1, 1997, is
redeemable in cash for its cash value, or subject to replacement with a new gift certificate at no cost to the purchaser or holder.
   2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), any gift certificate with a
cash value of less than ten dollars ($10) is redeemable in cash for its cash value.


TO THE HUGHES.LAW.gov FILES:

1977
HUGHES: "So basically, you have to lie."
LAW SCHOOL DEAN: "Uh, yeah."

2013
HUGHES: "I told the Dean in nineteen seventy seven I would not lie for my client."
LA $800 PER HOUR ATTORNEY: "It's not really lying, you shade the facts and legal citations in your client's favor."
HUGHES: "I already knew that."

Like a tit on a boar, they are out here.

LCSW (I)-MO     Lawyer (I)-MN
Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment