Sunday, December 25, 2016

Missing in Atlanta?




Christmas Day, 2016


Dear Mr. Gephardt –

You don’t know me from the proverbial Adam, but one of my favorite expressions is: “Let’s stick to facts.” It was Christmas 2012 when I was shocked that one of my two alleged sisters did not call me on Christmas. I had been “stuck” in a Saint Charles County, MO hotel and told I’m “nuts” after being offered money for a screenplay outside Los Angeles. Today, my “delusion” of a stock fund has been paying this motel in which I am again “stuck.”

It is entirely possible a former congressman is about to get me “un-stuck.” If free to buy suits at Goodwill and cool hats like Howard Hughes, Jr. wore, it is my intent to sit in Bill Hungate’s old seat and refuse to cast a single vote for anything introduced by that silver spoon-in-mouth idiot Trump, who was not chosen by the people, but by the Electoral College.

Can’t fix that mess?
If it is a law, change it.
Need a Constitutional amendment? Pass it.
Why?

If the situation were reversed, where Trump got the popular votes, Clinton the Electoral, I think I was dragged out onto Old Route 66 and shot. Am I dead? As they said around here back when I voted for Dick Gephardt, “Absolutely.”

Could you look for a host family, just in case? How about your house? I could tell you all about my “missing” music storage media [45’s, 33 r.p.m LP’s, and CD’s that numbered well over 2,000 rock, jazz, classical, country, and bluegrass recordings. And, a few rap albums went astray as well]. You may know already the best albums are in a “bargain bin,” because mobsters surely run that industry. Maybe they could find time to come before a congressional subcommittee and discuss their business practices!


Thanks,


William Hughes
http://govanlc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment