Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Bad day at U.S.D.O.J.?





The current job holder does not inspire confidence.
As with, "Nuked yet?"

Why Does MSN Steal From My "Drafts" Folder?
https://plus.google.com/_/focus/photos/public/AIbEiAIAAABDCMLv55rD-PGyJCILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKDRkY2Q3MDRjZGE2NGI4Y2Q0ZjcwMDg3MzkyODNkYjg1OGFkYzVkOTkwAeEpNtqiHNoBCmofpGv0SarU-h1W?sz=32
William Hughes <aviators.g.son.for.president@gmail.com>
Attachments8/9/11





to askdoj, alumni, alumnus, news, newstips, newstips, info.clerkweb, info, info, letters, letters, letters, letters, letters, letters, letters, bcc: tnsoule

First, as I sat at this computer in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, why did some old guy in the Billiard Room yell, "He's the worst player ever!" As they say "on the street," "You talkin' to me?" I trust not, sir. If so, I call it "layering," while the locals call it a "cryptic comment." SAME THING, AND YOU ARE NOT DOING A DAMN THING TO HELP ME. Might as well be a criminal, or run for public office [insert joke here, while I die slowly in a public park that has been hinted to receive some private funding, like "black" money. Mine? I'd be so "Casablanca" shocked to hear that, from an authoritative source someday]. 

I shall write the one on "Leo" again, when I get time, Lanny. 

I have no legal authority beyond that of a private citizen. What am I doing unemployed since 2007? "Homeless," and with sufficient funding, I've got the "key" to the White House. Me? Live there? You gotta be kidding. Wasn't "Private Citizen" the title of a book about grandpa? 

It was. 

YOUR NATION IS BUILT ON LIES. 

Bye, 

William Charles Hughes
(Someone wanted me "Charles Jr." They lost in 1955. 1956?)

No comments:

Post a Comment