Tuesday, February 27, 2018

AM & FM

What does Mr. Hughes think of the Space Shuttle?
Didn't we cover that in 1977?
How?
Where did those "special editions" come from?
In the laundromat!


April 14, 2017

AM Radio Ladies and Gentlemen:

Why report one more word to “The Authorities” when I already detect the “Saint Louis Stench” whereby absolutely nothing will be done about the racism, free riding on the transit system, dope dealing at the bus stop, or commonplace drunk driving with “Not enough cops” according to the much like 1970’s Iran POLICE STATE.

I don’t go to protests, because Bertram Gross already wrote the book in 1979 which included a “Frog Analogy” noting that by the rime you figure out Nazis have won, you are already scalded, unable to exit the pot of hot water, and are about to die. Judge Gray’s book was largely ignored in 2001, as was mine. You don’t read much? Before spy-creeps lacking an FISA order kindly “stored” every scrap of my property in 2008 Burbank, I thought I could get a low-wage job and sell a screenplay. Later, someone in the movie business said, “What were you thinking? You aren’t Jewish.”

The first two clues were a Hollywood movie set carpenter telling me to call a famous director in Krispy Kreme. I thought he was nuts; maybe not. Later, the counter help guy from Nigeria said, “Writers need inspiration” as he handed me my coffee. As for the Asian guys wearing dark sunglasses indoors who drove a big black Mercedes Benz, I will not speculate.

The judge’s book said basically that your rights under the Constitution have eroded to where you don’t really have any. Then, the World Trade Center fell down, and what happened then? Legislation passed that had been rejected for decades. They slapped it together and dared to call it the PATRIOT Act. I think that was ready to go for decades as the terror plot simmered without detection. Baloney! Your military forces know about it since at least the mid-1960’s.

In my book, on the topic of illegal drugs I said that the military has to assist with tons of heroin and cocaine entering USA. Coast Guard and Navy interdict 2% of the cocaine, so they say, and that is likely a fabricated number. Try .02%, because both the soldier & sailor’s “straight” girlfriend and punk rock prostitute like the stuff and won’t quit using or report for rehab.

Just this morning I heard on an FM “alt-rock” station that a “kilos of cocaine on the beach” story was actually a government drug narc set-up. How often does that fake news item appear? It’s like phases of the moon. Bales of pot on the beach? Kilos of cocaine for free? Radio people, nothing is free, especially Jimmy’s Lordo’s Diamond shop ad. I’ve got a question for all of my former St. Louis associates. It is:

“Selling some dope?”
My term is “Front Company.” The media now calls them “Shell Companies.” Your battered and down for the count C.I.A. has long called them “Cut-out’s.” Why not register an LLC and start selling crack to urban black people today? Nobody cares in Saint Louis, Missouri where the Zoo is still free while the citizens are not.


Bill Hughes 

04-11-2017


Mr. Curran –

How many true stories do I have to relate before someone allows me to speak at a public or closed meeting regarding the troubled Metrolink system? When I heard Charlie Brennan’s interview with John Nations on KMOX yesterday, I called the radio station and was given his producer’s name. I also called “Dolly” at the County Executive’s office and was given your name.

Today, I spoke with Sarah about what Mr. Brennan had said, According to Charlie; the County Executive has called a meeting about the transit system and not invited Mr. Nations. In my vast bureaucratic experience this could lead to Mr. Nations being fired and he sounded audibly nervous about the troubles.

I wondered aloud to Sarah about whether Mr. Brennan wasn’t just “running his mouth,” because I am indeed a native of this community and it was a neighborhood expression to say, “We’re having a meeting, and you are not invited.” Charlie boasted of beating a traffic ticket in Moline Acres, whereas I used one of their real early 1970’s cops to create a 2002 screenplay character. When I returned from showing the script to a person formerly in the movie business, I was issued a ticket by one of your female police officers who did not see the alleged infraction. That went to a traffic law clinic, because you are not raising my insurance rates with that garbage.

Exasperated about years of mystery regarding where my motor vehicles landed—not on the backside of Mars—I told Sarah the following:

1.    I was on a bus when the driver fell asleep and nearly had a head-on collision with a dump truck. After “nodding off,” he yanked our bus to the right and the near miss could have been measured in inches. What would have happened to me in the front of the bus? I’d be dead. (And, there were additional reportable incidents on the same crazed #40 route ride).
2.    I boarded a #73 bus and smelled a very strong scent of marijuana on an African-American bus driver.
3.    Recently, I had the misfortune of seeing this same driver piloting the #21 bus without the “reefer stench,” and he was rude to me. We can speculate in a private meeting about why his attitude is in need of an adjustment. Do you people run drug screens on these drivers? I’d like some answers, please. Mr. Nations has not been fired? He ought to be.
4.    This item will not be ignored or I will ask a cop to handcuff me to Sam Dotson’s office door until something is done about rampant drug trafficking in this town. In case you do not know, as I told Sarah, illegal drugs are openly offered at your transit centers. While I jokingly call 14th & Spruce “The Kit Bond Train Station,” this is not funny. After being offered drugs many times in slang I don’t understand and directing marijuana smokers to nearby stores with rolling papers, a young man clarified matters by asking “Do you want any cocaine?” within earshot of a transit guard.
5.    I further mentioned to Sarah I have dozens of additional accurate reports that Civic Pride and MAC members don’t want to hear. You’d better listen to me, because I spent a career assessing dangerousness for mental health agencies. Therefore, you might want to discuss your hotheaded bus drivers who boast of their guns on the job. Take it from a firearm hater; if you have a mass shooting, it’s going to be the driver, not a bum on the bus. We need to talk—soon.

Guess what? I might need something in return, like a stipend, a paycheck, a per diem, or a lift to a movie producer’s office in LA who has been waiting three years. Please don’t join the ranks of young neo-fascists who would jog under my window and ask, “Got any money?” I may well ask you “Got a printer?” because I am not paying one penny to reproduce my two letters sent to Bi State which received absolutely no response, and those were serious allegations. Could we add somebody shooting an AR-15 at my #8 bus stop? Didn’t I mention we need to talk?

Thanks,

William C. Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment