Monday, February 6, 2012

DNC Speech Written, Screenwriting Career Over. Any suggestions?

"Jane" has noticed my disfigurement from another damn virus. "Rick thinks he's the boss," said Kysor, and he's at it again. Do not disclose a public phone number? Do not disclose a public address? Mr. Tan-a-ka is not that stupid.


The correct questions are:
Why is PANERA's address not correct as on "The Web," or do you kooks call it "The Net?"
Why are they running from my logical communication like it's the Process Server?
What is HH's grandson doing living in Ed's "Tessla Park?"
Hey, I need a "mafia ride!"
PHOENIX>>HOUSTON>>KANSAS CITY>>ST. LOUIS>>CHARLOTTE
{I spelled PHOENIX wrong, but the fbi zip code was right. will it be returned to..i've got a sudden headache...my tooth hurts...i have to pee really bad...tony does smell like...}


Must be my name: H-U-G-H-E-S.
May I exit your stinky building now?



QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"It's like Vienna in 1913."
- Pat Caddell, on KABC 02/05/12 regarding the D.C. "political class"
[they know everything, or so they think]


Whereas I am occasionally wrong--ask Mr. Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment