Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Screenplays! Free Stories! Free Pens! Free R.S.V.P. Coffee! [hey kook, your ass will never be free if I make POTUS]

Free pen from Los Robles? How many people have they murdered? Maimed? I saw three very bad needle sticks. Where did you go to nursing school Ms. Illuminati, RN?


I looked-up Congresswoman Hahn, and got Harman. Has El Sugundo been invaded by space aliens? Sir, the "pox" is from a virus. It manifests as boils on my hands. I've has a lesser case berfore, because I'm dumb enough to eat gifted food. May I have a food taster? William IV did not have one? I'm so shocked, Carnegie, Mellon, Vanderbilt, and additional robber-baron heirs. I'm going to get to be president, and.....


May I make a business deal, mafia? May I make a movie, mafia? May I solicit some PAC money, mafia? May I tell the story of Charles Edward Hughes fucking bleeding to death out his nose, and he said what? "Slow down?" Walked into the BJC CHRISTIAN HOSPITAL NE Emergency Room minus a pint of blood--like a shot Ronnie Rayguns. Man, you ca kooks are in "Deep Dutch," and just don't get it.


DOES OUR "OREO PRESIDENT" ALLOW ANYONE TO SEE MY BLOGS? I've recommended them to the fbi and secret service in writing.
TODAY'S BAD JOKE:
"When is the Secret Service not so secret?"
"When you recognize half of them."
I'm "nuts?"
Think that at your own risk,
and have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment