Monday, November 20, 2017

Dorothy & Toto, I Presume



02-22-2016

Mr. Livingston –

I expended less time than I thought it would take to discover why I called you in error, but maybe not. The attorney I was looking for is S. William Livingston, and my late alleged dad Charles Edward Hughes said, “Never trust a guy who uses initials instead of his name.” Like? E. Howard Hunt. When I renew my data plan, I’ll look up W. Donald Stewart, a Watergate figure who apparently knew my late father.

As I told my disappearing ex-business partner, I’ve found names of C.I.A. personnel in declassified documents who did not use aliases in the course of their work, and I’ve met these people. I know them, and I do not consider this good, nor do I subscribe to negative Hollywood stereotypes about that agency. They are people with the same name? Not when your dad’s Merchant Marines trained on Catalina Island at the same time as Howard Hughes was present. “Coincidence?” Give me a break!

More later,

HUGHES

No comments:

Post a Comment