Saturday, November 11, 2017

Prove Me Wrong


First Amendment
My Word Press blog is appropriately named “First Amendment Fiction.” [www.firstamendmentfiction.wordpress.com]  I was pleased to have discovered a record of all my old blog addresses, which were sent to John McCain’s casework address. There was nothing illegal or conspiratorial posted on any of them. Bill Hughes looks evil in the eye and laughs. This I was taught to do as a kid. Every item that even resembled a weapon was taken from me by my parents. (Slingshots, plastic rifles, pop guns, etc.). The uncles would sip a few beers and they told me this: “You’ll die laughing” but it is no longer funny. I am apparently not allowed to publish anything. There are those that would seek to destroy the records of having ever published anything. Individuals lurk who would like nothing better than to take the rest of my property accumulated since the last batch was taken. Leftists? No, my enemies are called “fascists,” and you have plenty of them walking free in a USA I’d like to depart as soon as practical. The “war” is over liberals, and you were defeated a long time ago. As we said as kids, “Prove me wrong” by placing a book contract in front of me and my Dollar Tree pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment