Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Rights? What Rights?

The color of Charles' blowpipe has been noted.



November 14, 2016

To:
Michael Palmer
Jane Henegar
Ken Falk
Gavin Rose
Jan Mensz

ACLU Staff –

Since Mr. Palmer was kind enough to write back, I will try to explain this one more time.

First, the WILLIAM HUGHES buried in Delphi, Indiana is most certainly a relative. Almost two years ago, to an Indiana historical society pen pal I said, “I hope I can get there before snow is on the ground.” Another winter approaches, and no one will go on the 4-5 hour drive. [Both of my cars were vandalized and intentionally wrecked by Homeland terrorists] No one will go the same distance to Keokuk, Iowa where Felix Hughes was buried. What is my name? By golly, it is WILLIAM HUGHES !!

Looks to me like the family came to Virginia almost 100 years before George Washington put together some raggedy troops, and by then my family was headed west to Kentucky. No wonder the state police pulled over the “other guy” there when I was being run off the road for the 1,998th time! No property, no medical care, no dentist today; and soon no way to stay housed.

Why? Orlando Hughes had money! Leander Hughes too! They had land grants from the Crown (George II) and cash too! Later, Howard Hughes Sr. would tire of practicing law and buy himself a drill bit that has been improved greatly since the patent was issued. I’ve had it on my not yet stolen laptop about as long as I’ve been chatting with Baker Hughes (BHI) staff and the Houston cops.

The BHI crowd was chatty until I insisted we meet & confer or there would be legal action. How, with no lawyer willing to come within a country mile? My accommodations at a motel are satisfactory compared to landlords who have the tenants bang on pipes, the back door, or the porch at all hours. It is called “sleep deprivation,” and it was a tactic favored in torturing primarily the wrong people after that 9/11 hoax, and if I were the next president instead of Trump, I’d put a lot of creepy C.I.A. types in prison over all that.

Yep, they can bring GTMO to your own front door, so thank God an Irish diplomat told me how easy it would be to become an Irish citizen based on granny’s birth there. There’s been no progress here; not one single new document has been secured since Mr. Hill described the process in 2013. Why not wait until the only valid I.D. expires, then toss me into the cold.

No rights
No law
No justice

No lawyer? How can that be? I say your profession is part of how Mr. Trump won, and you may share my attached e-mail trying to warn the Clinton camp. Today I’m out of humor, and I’m out of patience for this total denigration of my rights to prove who I am related to and get the hell out of the USA. Would you like to assist with that? I have a nice Carroll County map to find William’s grave. He fought in the War of 1812 and lived to age 99 in an era when a simple infection could kill you. What killed my late dad? No kinfolk will tell me, and his doctor must be a certified kook to tell his staff to “stonewall.” Got a photo of your mom? I don’t.

Disgraceful! And, I squarely blame Mr. Obama for my troubles. A young lady outside Los Angeles in early 2010 expressed herself by saying, “We’re kind of disappointed in him,” and he’d only been in office a year! This was said while I was being visited and encouraged by a Northrop engineer who helped with the B-2. His nickname was “Diode Man.” No movie deal? No DNA matches? It could be tough sledding pro se, and when the sharks & opportunists jump-in, I’d like to be someplace like Switzerland. UBS is a Swiss bank that said they’d investigate the probable “stashing” of Hughes cash there in 2008. Why the wait?


William Charles Hughes
“Just another Hughes from Wales”


No comments:

Post a Comment