Thursday, August 15, 2013

FUCK STARBUCKS and I'm calling the LAPD on you!

Time to get down the track and behave like a grownup 57 year-old male with a Political Science Degree [like Paul Ryan] + a Master's in Social Work from an evil Jesuit school running for President of the f---ed up USA. Got a problem with that, Starbucks? Where is Garcetti? Invited Brown, got Castro's daughter. Sadat's relatives at Conejo Coffee? Now I know why. Don't want me seeing the violence in Egypt? Back to 605 E. Janss? The library Wi-Fi? How about Webster Groves, Missouri? That's the Starbucks where this crap started. Smoking pot out in front in Missourah? Outrageous! The Webster Groves cops followed me and I could not shake her? Suggestions? Proceed to Richmond Heights, where the D.A.R.E. cop drank coffee next to me. Pardon my mental retardation; it will get better with a few million PAC dollars. The cop girl at the I-64 exit ramp? She still there?

T-minus 25 minutes to plugging back in (if no one needs the A/C power).
I'm paying for the coffee.
What's the problem besides I'm winning the NH Presidential Primary next time.
Then, Gardner, I might withdraw and go wherever the fuck I want in this wide world.

bh

"Pete, it's 'dust,' not Dave."
"I stand corrected." 
"Austin, we're running late." 
"Start the camera."
"Screw the clock."

WGbh, you may sound the ebs tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment