Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zang--Zing--Bob's Here

Quick! What's the difference between a skilled stegtonographer and a hopeless case of schizophrenia? A lot. Has Obama resigned yet? He's got to go!! MI-6 gayboys, better hustle. MI-5 girls with sensible shoes...move it!!!

Crown Candy?
Middleton's parents were Flight Attendants?
Barely Royal?

Bad joke? What did they name my kid?

"Bill, your Prolixin shot is ready."
Barack, I'm coming to D.C. to find you new housing.


I saw the lawsuit. It's new!
I also saw the District Court's page on [REDACTED BY THE BOOGIE MAN]
We go to the wise words of the D.I.A. man with a sunburned belly [Beavis and Greg never saw him, not surprisingly]

"If it's on the Internet, it's not secret."

I really said, "Can I borrow an AWACS plane?"
Kids, the answer was, "Yes."

Got 80 million dollars?
bh


I will now listen to that song. You don't know which one? Who are you? THE DEPUTIES GOING TO FedPen LIST IS LENGTHENING. VIOLATE SOME POOR SOUL'S RIGHTS TODAY! And? GO TO MY NEW FEDERAL PRISON!!!

A "chevron" is an airplane part. Is it still there? [Cesar & Alameda, you fool!] . Save Chinatown for the Chinese! Save it for the people in that crazy hotel? St. Louis, they had just checked-out of the hotel. I inquired about the hotel. "We don't know anything," they said. And the smiling guys dressed in mid-priced suits up in there? I have no idea who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment