Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mom's WATERMAN Wonderland

Cops, don't switch-out the blood sample when I kill me a DrugThug--it was just too much coffee.

Got a spare C-note, you little drug-dealing prick?
Mafia after shave?
SOB = "Short of Breath" in "RN speak."
Short your life is, fuckface!
Very, very, short, your life will be if if I get pissed today.
Deputy!
Copper!
Security guard!

Big, cold, dead, thug!

Why?

"So I could get this hearing, your honor."

~YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~
Pam and Steve on foreign soil yet?
Other options?
I call it a "Cranial Ventilation."
Caroline's dad got one.
In 1963.


"And of course, Marko, when I got back to my Datsun 1200, it started right up." Missing the boat, abc? cbs? So vile! nbc sent the video in a plain brown wrapper, for my protection. Of what, oh great Hughes? "Kids, decades ago, we gathered around the TV like a campfire of old, and watched the news with Dan I'd Rather be in Missouri. Also, there was Tom I'm Broke, aw. 'Harry Reasonable,' I called him in 1969." THEY KNEW THAT, SON--AT MY NETWORK. You are stealing what next? Help yourself, because your chum is, well, like, not who you thought.

Did I mention Chitown's fbi went home early...to feed the doggies? Kids had a soccer game? Nuke ticking in LA? Really!? As Dr. Rebecca said of my client who was about to be killed by "the cops,">>>>>"Mister Hughes, you'd better do something about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment