Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Back in the U.S.S.(R)A

The Old Post Office in St. Louis...back when they delivered mail.



01.17.2016

Dan –

For once, I am happy for a Monday holiday, as when I was employed with the Missouri Department of Mental Health. My pension? $518. Can you live on that in D.C.? No, but it would buy you a whole box of cigars, when I promised you one for what I am sure was accurate advice on closing my PAC [C00431841].

I’d love to visit in-person, but what I call “Moving the protoplasm” has become too big a deal. GUNSHOTS nearby again, on a Sunday morning? What a great town this is, with a deserved reputation as a “Murder Capital.” Like the USA, I can’t defend it any more. The DNA research shows me clearly that the “Must be my last name” joke holds water.

I came across your e-mail address by looking into Hillary’s dirty laundry. Want a bone? When Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan died in a plane crash, I had a meeting to attend, so I filed past the coffin. Acting Governor Roger Wilson looked at me with no bodyguard in sight like, “Don’t you get it?” I did not. [He was later indicted for something or other]. The tidbit is a photo from the funeral featuring what I allege is a Bill Clinton “body-double” and the real Hillary looking pissed. As for the Secret Service guy who I nicknamed “The Little Man,” he’s seen sitting behind Clinton after suggesting I get on U.S. 54 North with a hand gesture.

I’m not related to “The Aviator?” I’d have to be a hell of a liar! Trump may be a chump, but…
Get Hillary!!

Bill    
  


No comments:

Post a Comment