Saturday, October 28, 2017

Kohler Building

Why don't we all wait until some Russian tanks show up to ruin an EU day?



December 2, 2016



Dear Rev. Kohler –

I’ve attached my long Luther-like document submitted to the local archdiocese. Later a priest literally in the middle of Trump & Clinton at the Al Smith event suggested I contact the Archbishop in New York. I did, and was brushed off.

Now, in addition to seeking records on the annulment of my parents’ marriage, I’d like one too. I certainly do not intend to file for an annulment here, where I was indeed baptized at St. Augustine’s and confirmed by Cardinal Ritter at Most Holy Name. I do not want to file where the ex-wife resides (Michigan). I think the best place is where evidence of this farce resides. That is Wisconsin, where in a civil ceremony; I thought I was doing the morally correct thing. Baloney! The ex went to acting school for more than one reason.

No former brother-in-law of four will speak to me, and the divorce papers have vanished twice. Not even a photo of my mom or dad in my possession? This is strong evidence in another kind of process that dad might be Howard Hughes and the “dad” named Charles Hughes was a vastly older brother, and also Howard’s son. He died and no one told me! Given he was a devout Catholic, I called his old parish (St. George) and his favorite priest had died. Most of my friends have—you guessed it, died. How are all of these people dying before the national longevity average?

I’m not dead yet, and cannot find out the alive or dead status of former spouse Gayle Margaret Margherita (Rosati Kain, 1974). From a public office in California, I found her best friend working in Chicago. Susan said, “Don’t ever call me again.” This sort of reception happens to me often, but not in Los Angeles, where I was told stories by elderly people who knew Howard Hughes. Is Terry Moore deceased yet? I am not.

Have a wonderful weekend,


William Charles Hughes (Rosary-Trinity, 1973)        



No comments:

Post a Comment