Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dirk Delay Long

The Oakland Cemetery Boys are not a bluegrass band

01.18.2017


Dear Ms. Scales –

Please click the link below and review this article. I’ve claimed these people as relatives since I checked-out a rare book titled “Call Me Pat” from the Thousand Oaks, California library in 2009. Virtually no one disagreed, including public officials and most hilariously the California Highway Patrol and sheriff deputies.

A frequent refrain from the lawman when told my background in mental health services was, “You ought to get a job with Behavioral Health.” I wondered how this could happen semi-sheltered and messed with every day with no income whatsoever. When I chatted with Mayor Tom Marion, I thought this nutty situation would be over by now with a DNA test completed.

In addition to Tom, I spoke with Lee County, sheriff deputies, cops, public works officials, the cemetery staff, their prosecutor, and a funeral director was willing to be present, per the law. The problem for over two years has been, if the genes match with Felix Turner Hughes, that’s a lot of money.
Guess what? I want every penny.

It is not my problem if I’ve been related to the “Wealthy Hughes’” my entire life and no one dared disclose this except through spooky clues, the capstone of which was: “You are an important man.” Not yet, and incredibly that was uttered back in 2007 by a fellow social worker at a Missouri state hospital.

I’m asking you to please telephone and/or e-mail some of the many Lee County people I spoke to in late 2014 and 2015. Tom Marion told me a story about Joe Lieberman and I’ve got some about George McGovern, Sergeant Shriver, Eugene McCarthy, John Kerry’s HQ in Maplewood MO and more. I’m tired of being “trapped” in a motel room that has come to resemble a prison cell. The Hughes Center for Public Policy has twice invited me to visit. Irony? My first visit to the East Coast found me in William J. Hughes’ congressional district on the New Jersey shore. My enemies seem to find this sort of situation funny; I don’t.

Political dirt? As Bernie Sanders said recently in a different context: “They’ve got nothin’.” That’s why I’m stuck in this room! Therefore, I’m including a list of names and numbers in Lee County, Iowa. Why not “conspire” in a good way? To…get me out of here!



Thanks,


William C. Hughes
Shrewsbury, MO


Lee County Contacts

Audrey will be quizzing listeners next week with fabulous prizes regarding who they are and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment