Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Gated Mobile Home Park – Only in California

The volume was 23,000? When that bubble bursts, I've got the apple concession on K Street.



May 27, 2014


William Charles Hughes
5819 Michigan Avenue
St. Louis, MO  63111


Linda Sherman
Baker Hughes
2929 Allen Parkway, Suite 2100
Houston, TX 77019-7111


Dear Ms. Sherman:

Upon receipt of this letter, you are the acting Chief Executive Officer of Baker Hughes. My many logistic problems are both inexplicable and totally unacceptable. I will discuss this further, and fully disclose my plans for spending some time in Washington, D.C. when I finally arrive in Texas.

You have given me some cause for optimism, as have staff members at some rather influential “think tanks.” Surprised?  I think not, and look forward to meeting you.


Good luck,



William Charles Hughes 

No comments:

Post a Comment