Thursday, January 25, 2018

Rice Chex

1962

07.16.2017


Ms. Thompson –

To save time, I’ll just paste what I wrote to Mr. Ralston. My local media here in St. Louis seem to be afflicted with what suburban LA calls a “brain fart.” I call it a “skipping CD” whereby the latest drive-by shooting gets their attention, not me. _Bill

I dare not send anything to the “submissions” address after finding all of my early published writing is on microfiche at the Tompkins County Library in upstate New York, and if it is of interest to you I’m told the same guy owns the Ithaca Times as when I walked in the door in 1985. (However, nobody remembers my editor’s name).

I barely remember my name after all of the West Coast torment I’ve gone through over it. Yes, I’m related to Howard Hughes, and why not deny it before all of the elderly defense industry people I met die off? Go rent Melvin and Howard, then don’t wonder why I have both Melvin and Bonnie’s number on a phone that has incredibly not been stolen. They confirmed my identity with one statement. It was: “One letter is enough.”

Write back and say you want a rant from a super-liberal who believes marijuana is no damn good for you (Or the economy). For one thing, if more drugs are decriminalized, the only way an average Mafia guy could make money is by killing you. I’d almost rather see him trading weapons for cocaine—again.

Always,


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment