Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Kansas City Blues Are On The Air! [We all know the tune]


>Karl Marx’s Estate Cash Went To Angela Merkel. STOP THEM!<

What was this Hughes doing when the bastards at American Airlines went after the slim pickings left from my daddy’s airline? I just read, on the site I call “The source of all human knowledge” that Howie snapped-up 78 percent of the TWA stock. This enables you to start shutting down the engines with pretty Hollywood livestock on the airplane.

This caused one Jack Frye to rush to the front of the aircraft and yell, “Howard, don’t! We’ll all be killed! And if not, we we’ll get sued! We’ll lose the airline!” I can see the look on the face that looks like mine. The look said, “Why would I care? I don’t mind dying.” Have you idiots heard this one? “Money does not buy happiness.”

The flip side of that is, poverty makes you miserable, and given President Obama was fully briefed on mine, could the big black a-hole resign his office? I used to have respect for the Office, if not the occupant. That is no longer the case. That’s why I am given Canadian civics lessons from Liberal Party members. I’d say it’s time to go, before an obvious thug lies dead in my alley.
TIME WARP~~Don't 'ya hate that, meathead/pothead.
"I too am distressed by the depressurization and wild ride. Reno looks good to me. They've got sufficient concrete, and uh, I'd use the seatback phone to call your boss. LAX is not in the picture. We'll be there in about fifteen, and, uh, I'd recommend Hanks's Steakhouse if the company lacks another airplane. I'll be right back momentarily."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment