Thursday, January 14, 2016

Who's in the Hole? [Delphi, Indiana]



Central Intake [Mr. & Mrs. Wheaton arrested yet?]

This Hughes cannot remember your phone number, girls. Nor does he want to. A face? It is never forgotten. My murdered by the Blum family mother said, “Look at the pictures.” Spies, we were a Look Magazine family, no Life Magazine in Charlie & Margaret’s 22nd Street house. It was a very normal place until two adopted demons named Mary Elizabeth and Janet Elise showed up.

Why does it take awhile? To figure things out, like what? It was Malia Obama next to me at the Nazi Library. What did Victoria say about the place when distressed? “They sit in there on their cell phones staring, and then they call the cops on you.” Accurate. Reliable. Not “mental” at all. I’d say, “Sit down, I’ll watch your computer.”

Let’s remember the face of Michelle Obama. Where is she? She’s the second of two “Receptionists” at Central Intake. To my boss, Bonita DiFranco, I said, “That was a good idea. Why did they close it?” Later? “Bill, the money went to the Annex.” What was the annex? A mental health agency, GunNut!

Let’s remember “MIKE HIPPA,” who said “I’ll kill everyone in the room, if he does not call my name next.” Who is “he?” Barack Obama with a clipboard, like mine. Like Howard Hughes’. Where is he? On Olive Street, in Saint Louis, Missouri. He did not call Mike’s name. This required some “counseling,” like, “Mike, do you want to go to [Malcolm] Bliss instead?” And? “Mike, do I have to call 911?”

This “game” went on all day.

Trump assassinated yet? I did not do it.

Has the president resigned yet?

WANT THE REST?

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment