Thursday, January 28, 2016

“You’re Gonna Get Raped”

This is not Brad Pitt
It might be a dude in Joplin, MO after the tornado
Soldier Boy gave me a tour
Not as POTUS

How many Saint Louis sportscasters can say, “I called my oil company, and…” None. Yet my King of the airwaves routinely refers to the mayor not as “Your Honor,” but rather it’s “He’s a scumbag” every day. I would not know that from personal experience, nor was I one of the 63101 “chosen” to belly-up and suck down over 16 million dollars to not erect a stadium, and not find a new football team.
Meanwhile, people I likely know are out tagging the area homeless like deer and asking how they got that way. The interviewers might, to their surprise, get a lecture on the International Monetary Fund (IMF), it’s getting so bad, not “good.”
Me? I look forward to what I referred to as the “Dew Drop Inn” and a bar with a mechanical bull. No, I do not think I am John Travolta, nor do I fly a Boeing 707 as he does. He sold it? Like Nick Cage’s many luxury homes, when times are bad in Tinseltown, even they have to cut back.
The discussion on guns is going to be very brief, and it will go like this, the first time I see one on a Texas hip. Ready? “How do you know he’s not a nut?” I will ask. The sexy Republican female will point out it is just as fast to “Whip it out” from a concealed place. I will then suggest we go back to the hotel and talk about Chris Christie’s traffic jams, and the new Doctor Paul statutory prohibition on NSA sitting in the hotel parking lot with a video feed from inside my room. “He’s still got it” they will say, and sell the sex video to some mafia creep who…
GOT A WEED CARD?


No comments:

Post a Comment