Sunday, May 28, 2017

A.G.

Angela Merkel: Supreme Ruler of Europe
 
August 5, 2014

 

 

William Charles Hughes

216 Nagel Avenue

St. Louis, MO  63111-3128

 

 

Dear Captain Ford:

 

I was homeless in California for how long? As with much in “government work,” it depends of how you measure it. Somehow, government officials are going to have to face some facts. Can anybody who is sane explain to me how I have two unresolved lawsuits in the State of Maryland, and four federal lawsuits that were filed in Saint Louis, Missouri; Concord, New Hampshire; and Washington, D.C. that must be litigated? Result? All HUGHES capital will be returned to me.

 

At first (2007), I thought I was his grandson. Later, it became obvious the situation is worse or better than that, depending on how you view it. This writer is the only descendant of HOWARD ROBARD HUGHES, JR. and after what I went through in California, there can be no doubt. Have you ever researched your “family tree?” I recently did so after hints dating back to 1995 that I should. 1988? The late CHARLES EDWARD HUGHES never denied being related to Howard, yet this is irrelevant to my request of your department.

 

GINGER HYLAND is/was the only offspring of LAWRENCE “PAT” HYLAND, who ran Hughes Aircraft Company in Culver City while Howard Hughes was busy with, like the Concord cops, “other things” that required his attention. Per Internet postings, Ms. Hyland ran a business called WILLOWBROOK in Lake Hughes. It was/is located at 24305 Pine Canyon Road. I recently tried the phone number of (661) 724-1076, and it was, like dozens of phone numbers I have called lately, disconnected. Where is Ginger Hyland? When I finally get into courts of law, with a hand-picked pack of junkyard dog mean attorneys, the first question unfortunately is often going to be, “Are they dead or alive?”

 

Sir, to make matters worse, I seem to be laden with information on a number of murders, and when I mentioned this to feds & local gendarme, they’ve told me there are none unsolved, or “cold cases,” like in the movie this is not. My new attitude? “Suit yourself, and may the victim(s) rot in hell” because I am not a lawman, private investigator, or s-p-y, I am simply Howard’s son.

 

I trust you will promptly, by postal mail, advise me of Ms. Hyland’s status, hopefully still alive and in good heath. If she chooses to contact me, so much the better.  If she agrees to provide information on herself so I may contact her, please forward it. Need a relevant quip? Google “Melvin Dummar,” and my after dinner speaker joke is? “If Melvin believes me, it must be true.” See the motion picture Melvin and Howard (1980). I’ve spoken to Mr. Dummar, his wife Bonnie, and their former attorney several times. Better get to work, Captain!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment