Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Big Texas Zero

They are here to help you--I hope.

05-15-2017


Wagener & Curran–

I will here number all of the reasons I did not keep an appointment at Affinia Health or call you as we agreed.

1.       I’m trying to call a Town Hall meeting, and I do not think you gentlemen are going to help.
2.      I need to register at the John C. Murphy Health Clinic, and I do not think you are going to help.
3.      I need a lawyer to assist me, and I am tired of trying to interest one in this state.
4.      I’m very busy reading-up on nuclear waste and the private companies that profit from that mess.
5.      I am having scary computer problems and must keep the HP operational. I don’t think you have to worry about such things or have devices constantly under attack.
6.      After calling a few people in Las Vegas, I do not think it is safe to be here.
7.      After calling the Hughes Center in Jew Jersey and paying the Innkeeper, I am absolutely sure it is unsafe to be in your county. {Regina’s joke was, “What does this have to do with New Jersey?”) I suppose a big release of radiation would be diluted by the time it got there, so I said, “Nothing.” Did I mention my ex-wife’s dad worked at MALLINKRODT?
8.     Apparently, I will spend an hour or so looking for the phone number for the manager I spoke to at the other Hughes Center in Nevada.
9.      The luxury Hilton hotel is quoting $26 for three nights? It all started with an innocent letter to Paris Hilton when they were still in Century City. My Hilton Honors Card that was issued when I was semi-homeless and a volunteer for the Conejo Recreation and Park District had “727” in the number which made me laugh because of the airplane model.
10.  No, I am not writing a book on aviation at the Wayside Motel. (The research is complete, however).
11.   As for the second book manuscript, the deal with McGraw Hill might be “Publish it as is, or send lawyers to court for many years.” [Google “Clifford Irving” and do not wonder why this was discussed at our North County dinner table]
12.  McGraw Hill in 1986, like McGraw Milhaven in 2016 wanted a dump truck of details; I got a free dinner out of the former, not even a doughnut out of the latter. This has to stop.
13.  Kevin Killeen and the CBS crowd talked too many times when I was calling from California parking lots and Jacks. Now they don’t talk; neither do I.
14.  Who is Mealnie Streeper? One remark from her on a Facebook page led to her boss in Springfield, Illinois. He crazily said, “Let me be your only contact on this” and I continue to wonder what he was talking about.
15.   I did write movie scripts and I am not writing any more. A good line out of Robert Redford’s mouth in a spy movie was: “How come I have a code name and you don’t?”
16.  In keeping with this, I will disclose I talked this whole situation over with “Madame X” who has ridden in a Vice President’s car, and I get fake tweets from a “Joe Lieberman.” The real one lost in 2000. My efforts continue to contact his wife who was briefly controversial over claims made about relatives being holocaust survivors or not. If I ever had a venue, I’d ask “Why does it matter if the story was slightly inaccurate?”
17.   The fact-checkers and debunkers never rest, except when it comes to Donald Trump who I gave 100 days to start making America great, and now I’d like to see his butt kicked out of my White House. I’d also would like to see a certain person arrested and prosecuted for pulling up at a drug distribution address and saying: “It’s the White House.” I’ve been stuck in so many such places I need an acronym of DDA for brevity. How about we add “detention” for a Drug Distribution and Detention Address, or “DDDA.” I was told about those in California, so maybe I should look back fondly on wandering what they legally term  “Open Space.” Back to Trump, “Put him on a park bench!” I would yell if reduced to a D.C. megaphone. Gee, I can’t get there when the Press Club room is $525, and I have the money. Today, I can’t do anything with so many deficits that were not of my intent or design.


See you at my Town Hall meeting if somebody pays for a room at The Heights. The topics are:

WESTLAKE LANDFILL
METROLINK
GUN VILOENCE

I’m the moderator, and by God I’m hopefully allowed to talk.

In a second e-mail, I will inform you of a stunt pulled here this morning after I called Galloway, NJ that requires a traffic stop and hopefully some arrests. You don’t care? Good, because I barely care about your corrupt county. I’ve never been harassed by your cops? I was not even of age to drive when I told a Saint Louis County police officer “I’m not drinking” after the spiffy new helicopter had broken up a teen beer party. Why did I see it 35 years later at a funeral?


Thanks,



William Charles Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment