Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Movie? Did you say "Mafia garbage?"

What would Mr. Hughes' associates do to today's shooter?
 
05.31.2017


Dear Runty –

The topic is John R. but I want you to know long ago I located a line about Howard R. Jr. It was said that he only had two real friends and he betrayed one. My bad joke is: “I don’t have a friend to betray.” [This will tend to support legal actions against BAKER HUGHES and others, given I’m a lawful liberal who passed FBI background checks regularly for public sector jobs until 2007].

I’ve attached a photo that does download properly of a young John and the guys. If I had, let’s say, a Hollywood girlfriend, she would need only to go to a costume shop, I’d shave off my beard, leave the mustache, and suck in my slight ring of tummy flab to pose as John’s identical twin.

The body shape is the same, and many have commented on the Hughes’ deeply set eyes. [How do you think Howard seduced all of those women with that high, not very macho voice?] I had an informative chat with his gal pal TERRY MOORE outside LA, and yet I sit in this cruddy motel room? Not good!

Please share the fact my so-called “friends” will not even bring a photo of me I look so much like Howard at about age 19. The guy who owns the local flying club cracks jokes about my elusive flight in a little Cessna, and how do I have a Boing F-18 salesman’s number on my cell phone? Too much! Recently, he said, “I wouldn’t be talking to Russians too much” and my reply was, “I don’t.” [Though I know a few].

Yep, every sky pilot knew who was back there with the “cattle,” including a Southwest Airlines captain who took every foot of concrete in Houston before the 737-200 almost scraped the outer barrier fence. [They like to try and scare me]. And, I’m honest to admit I’d do it too if I knew how.

“Cop” was the most suggested (and ignored) career path from all of the now deceased relatives, so don’t be puzzling over who I am as you look for the photo of John from El Centro, California with Ira Aten.

TX Political Joke? “Don’t make me look for Jim Hightower.”


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment