Tuesday, May 9, 2017

HELEN'S HOUSE: Near Batman & Robin



February 3, 2017


Dear Ms. Waggoner –

I have requested what was said to be a “Xerox” copy of the Congressional Campaign Guide. If your state organization is not willing to send $5,000 by the time it arrives, I guess I’m out of politics. As a deceased far too young friend used to ask: “Do you realize?”

Do you realize his dad died of liver cancer because of the poison over at MONSANTO?

Do you realize Mike died after being “worked-over” by Mafia thugs in the alley behind his Brooklyn, NY townhouse?

Do you realize another friend died from abusing alcohol after disclosing defense industry secrets to me?

Do you realize why a security guard named STAUB gave me the name of his corporate superior at HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS? (Do you realize it is a minor miracle I am still in possession of the notebook where I recorded having called?)

Do you realize the rock band ZZ Top probably does not live down the street from BAKER HUGHES, as was alleged by one of their facility managers, but one e-mail of mine probably derailed the Halliburton merger? Do you realize I am telling the truth? (I still have a copy of my SEC complaint that apparently halted stock trading on both companies for a day).

Do you realize I now have zero interest in the movie business, but you are all welcome to read a screenplay stolen anywhere from 2-9 times? (Yes, I can prove it).

Do you realize I am extremely angry about writing a widely praised book on mental health issues, yet cannot show you one page today? (I will not be called a derogatory term by another Mafia landlord in this corrupt town).

Do you realize the Amtrak fare is $44 and we need to meet?

Do you realize you’d better not steal this term: “Trumpty-Dumpty.”
(Do you have a lawyer or two who could tell me if this meets the requirement for triggering FEC paperwork when I am finally allowed to make a public appearance?)

Trumpty-Dumpty sat on a wall
Trumpty-Dumpty took a great fall
All the federal horses
And all of the federal men
Couldn’t put Trumpty back together again
Do you realize I’ve been approached by eleven (11) bogus “Secret Service agents?” (And, I do not think dissident Secret Service woman “Kerry O’Grady” exists. On the “fake news” point, and only that point, I concur with Mr. Trump).

Do you realize people associated with Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and John McCain have been friendly to me? (If you pay the train fare, I have a few choice words about TOM VILLA, LEWIS REED, FRANCIS SLAY, JAMILLAH NASHEED, ROBIN SMITH, and JAY NIXON; all Democrats last I checked).

Your legislature is RED. You governor’s office is RED. And, if I were allowed to run for congress, I’m full of rhetorical questions, like:

“Could someone name a South American nation led by someone who got fewer votes?”

As they say in Southern California, “Do you get it?”

My stories are worth money, as when I told a high school teacher, “That will be fixed by the time I vote.” No, the Electoral College was not fixed by 1976, or 2016. However, do you realize H.B. 103 is legislation I could support, introduced by the other William Hughes’ old chum, Charles Rangel. William was a Democrat from New Jersey, and how many more times do I have to hear his Center for Public Policy staff say, “We’re open every day, Bill.”


Thanks,


William C. Hughes    

No comments:

Post a Comment