Monday, June 26, 2017

More Dirty Marines!

Hey Tex! I think she noticed the "Disappearing Mailbox."
@Virginia & Bates


June 26, 2017


Dear Chief Veroerosa:

Let’s stick to Joe Friday facts. I was employed at Chestnut Health Systems 2004-2005. They are legally responsible for “crisis intervention” in Belleville, Illinois. I myself would consider a high-powered rifle firing near homes to be a “crisis,” but apparently Chestnut did not. The Belleville police? My dark humor explains them away in many cases of overlooked mental illness and dangerousness. It is: “They know him, they love him” until he shoots Republicans on a baseball field.

Mr.       loved Bernie Sanders? I don’t think so. This is a common “spy tactic” that goes like this: “Rant from the left, shoot from the right.” Then, Kelly Conway is permitted to sound downright intellectual. I don’t know diddly about guns, but it seems to me the man could have easily killed your police officers but did not. Why not? I think it is a matter of record the politicians were not killed. Don’t you wonder why they were not? This man was a right wing nut; that’s why. Bill Hughes knows Belleville, sir.

I also knew a guy in California named Chris Scalise. He drove a bizarre “hippie van” and had a dog named “Tara.” He played pool and would win money with his skills in “The Valley.” Cops might want to stop this vehicle and ask a question or two. Yes, I worked with many cops, and I fail to see another course of action besides shoot back, for which your people are being praised to the heavens by what passes for reporters of “news.” Your police are going to buy a Dr. Pepper and think about it? What is this national trend of “Cop Worship” when they are simply doing what they are trained to do? I remain highly trained to interview people like your shooter and say, “This guy needs 72 hours on the psych ward.”

Then, there is no shooting.

Most sincerely,


William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment